I cut the deadline a bit close, as the binding I was planning went wrong. Originally the plan was to bind with hair ties, but the ties I used were too thick and the album didn't move well. My solution was to use elastic (tea dyed to match the album) and thread through like a shoe lace. I like the end result better, as it was my own idea!
Lots of photos to follow. The album is 6" by 7", I made the base out of kraft cardboard, to include a side pocket in every page, and added cream pearlescent envelpoes to create the extra pockets and fold outs. Lots of tags and lovely embellishments.
If you would like to know how I made anything, please send a message - I would be happy to help.
A Youtube video of the album will be loaded shortly. My film assistant is working on it now. (The gorgeous Ethan!)
Here are the photos...
Front Cover and Gift Box
Close up of front cover
Inside front cover
First Page Layout
Lots of lovely space for photos and journalling
Some of the tags shown here are kept simple to allow for photos to be added
Paper Range used is My Minds Eye - Lost & Found - Sunshine
Dressmaker Pages with pockets closed
Pocket open with Dressmaker ribbon and gorgeous scissors and thimble for embellishment
Left side pocket open with Tag - check out the cute little mannequin!
Paris dress Tag - made with serviette collage
Another Serviette Dress collage
Too cute! The paper and the colours - love it!
Inside back Cover with dancing dress tag
Back cover - I added the pearl accents on the flowers - it really shimmers in the light.
Girls gotta have charm! - Gorgeous key, teapot, pearls and an opening locket
Hope you like it....