Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Presents - Photo Albums

These are three of the Photo Albums made for friends of my daughters. She put photos in them before giving them to her friends, and they were kept very lightly embellished.

Going Green

This album was created from an envelope base, and joined with paper hinges. The paper used is from My Minds Eye - Girl 2009.






Purple Reigns Supreme!

This album is also created from an envelope base adn uses the MME Girl 2009 paper collection. 


Pretty in Pink

This album is created from a tutorial from Lake Avenue Designs on you tube. The papers used are from MME Girl 2009, and a very old paper line from my cupboard ( I don't want to tell you how long it has been there waiting until I figured out what to do with it!)


The girls all loved their albums and I hope they will have fun filling them with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment