Monday 31 December 2012

Nearly time for Resolution 2013

Here in New Zealand we are getting ready for New Years Eve. In preparation for the New Year I have started to create an altered journal for myself.



I have prepared an old book by ripping out some of the pages and glueing them to create a solid base of various sizes and a few pockets, of course!
The cover is started with the TH Cabinet card die and the baroque die and a selection of letters and numbers from various packs including some very cool grunge numbers. I have gessoed the cover and will be adding ink and other gorgeous stuff as I go.
 I think I will use this to journal January and prepare myself for the year ahead. Plans and hopes and lots of dreams.

Hope you and yours have a totally fabulous New Year and I look forward to meeting again in 2013.

xxx Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Your new book looks wonderful Michelle.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Looking forward to follow along in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Liked your latest YT videos!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete