Wednesday 28 November 2012

Next time just one??

Once more my addiction to making multiples has gone out of control. Do you think I have Christmas covered??



These three are my latest Funky Junk Journals and feature in my latest You Tube video (there is a link at the end of this post)




All the Funky Junk Journals feature a fabric cover and over 100 pages of assorted paper. The paper includes scribble paper, art paper, kraft paper, recycled envelopes, lots of pockets and tucks.

pretty in peach




peachy keen prom dress journal



prairie blues baby journal





All journals include an assortment of tags, and paper ephemera. Extra sets of paper tags and ephemera are available with a journal purchase.

All of the above Fabric covered Funky Junk Journals are NZD$40 plus postage

Extra tags and ephemera add on kit NZD$5

UPDATE: I have one shabby white journal left and 2 packs of the tags from the last post. These are available at a 20% discount if purchased with one of the Funky Junk Journals.


Next up is my Folio Wrap - I love all the little pockets and the ability to tuck in different size books and tools.


If you would like a flick through the books visit my video link below






As always I love to hear from you and I am always happy to answer any questions if I can.

Thanks for visiting
xx Michelle 



2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love the pockets.

    I'm so glad you stopped by my blog for a visit!
    I'm getting so excited about Mary Ann's class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post but I've just come upon your blog and I wanted to tell you I think I've found theses pens if you are still looking.
    Try Amazn.com. If you cannot purchase from amazon, email me and I will order and send to you.

    ReplyDelete