Tuesday 10 July 2012

I am still here!

I have been gone so long that you might have wondered. My blog is still a work in progress, but it is starting to look better. My lovely son Ethan has been helping and we are working on a complete revamp.... not yet, but soon!

In the meantime I have become addicted to pinterest. If you want to see what I have been drooling over click on the link
http://pinterest.com/paperaddiction/

I have found (via pinterest) some more fabulous freebies.


Lots of lovely vintage ephemera.


Thanks to sweetly scrapped art for the gorgeous images .

I have lots of projects and photos so I will be aiming for a catch up week and a blog a day! (gulp)

Hope you are all well.
Thanks for visiting
xx Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I want more and can hardly wait for more photos, more posts and more videos!!!! #1 fan

    ReplyDelete