Wednesday 8 February 2012

A box of Joy!

Hi everyone

Today I am totally spoiled, it was just like Christmas when I was little. My lovely friend Ellen sent me a RAK. She created a totally cute box from Michael's and offered to send me one, but the following video shows what she sent me.

This is the link to her blog and shows her creation
http://thewomenswaitingroom.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/i-say-potato-you-say-potahto.html

 I am giddy with excitement, which you will see in the video!



I have so many ideas of goodies to make - I will be busy for days!

Thank you so much Ellen - I hope you enjoy the video.


xxx Michelle

P.S. Fortunately the tea was not burnt, just not quite Master Chef standard!
 

1 comment:

  1. OK girlfriend, you got me teary eyed too! I am thriled that you enjoyed everything but best of all is that we are now friends!! That is the best present of all! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete